A downloadable game for Windows
Amazeface is a puzzle game with a very simple core mechanic: you move in four directions and can only change direction after you hit a wall. A level is cleared once you reach the goal portal. As you progress new mechanics are introduced: bouncers, doors, buttons, switches, stoppers, pushers and teleports. The level design combines cute graphics with very challenging puzzles.
Note: Only Windows version is available right now, Mac and hopefully Linux will be added soon.
- Full support for Xbox gamepads and compatible. (No gamepad support in level editor.)
- 72 unique handcrafted levels. Early levels introduce the basic mechanics, but soon the game becomes challenging and toward the end it's brutally hard.
- A world map where you navigate 8 different areas.
- Star rating for each level adds replay value, the completionist can go back and try to beat levels in as few moves as possible.
- Soundtrack features 20 different music tracks.
- A level editor is included so you can make your own levels and share with others, or play what others make. (no in-game sharing, you need to share the files yourself)
The game was created by me, Petter Bergmar. I developed the game on my own in my spare time, starting early 2014 and kept working on and off until it was done in late 2016.
|Published||Nov 16, 2016|
|Release date||Nov 26, 2016|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, blocks, Casual, Colorful, Cute, gamepad, hard, Level Editor, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files: