A downloadable game for Windows
Amazeface is a puzzle game with a very simple core mechanic: you move in four directions and can only change direction after you hit a wall. A level is cleared once you reach the goal portal. As you progress new mechanics are introduced: bouncers, doors, buttons, switches, stoppers, pushers and teleports. The level design combines cute graphics with very challenging puzzles.
Note: Only Windows version is available right now, Mac and hopefully Linux will be added soon.
- Full support for Xbox gamepads and compatible. (No gamepad support in level editor.)
- 72 unique handcrafted levels. Early levels introduce the basic mechanics, but soon the game becomes challenging and toward the end it's brutally hard.
- A world map where you navigate 8 different areas.
- Star rating for each level adds replay value, the completionist can go back and try to beat levels in as few moves as possible.
- Soundtrack features 20 different music tracks.
- A level editor is included so you can make your own levels and share with others, or play what others make. (no in-game sharing, you need to share the files yourself)
The game was created by me, Petter Bergmar. I developed the game on my own in my spare time, starting early 2014 and kept working on and off until it was done in late 2016.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: